At Roula Rouva Real Estate Corfu Leading Agency we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The responsible party for the processing of personal data, i.e. RR Group of Companies (Roula Rouva Real Estate Corfu Leading Agency, Roula Rouva Luxury Travel, Infinity, WoodyHomes) the beneficiary of the website www.rrcorfurealestate.com, considers that the privacy of visitors and registered users is a fundamental and non-negotiable right which must be guaranteed in the exercise of its activity.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to [email protected] or you can call 0030 2661086025 and 0030 2661023032.
What kind of information do we collect?
We collect only the necessary information for the establishment of our business relationship.
The personal information we collect, store and use might include:
·your name and contact details (including postal address, email address and telephone number);
·information about your activities on our website and about the device used to access it, for instance your IP address and geographical location;
·your bank or credit card details in case you proceed with purchasing or selling (a) property-ies.
·Your ID/Passport number and VAT number in case you proceed with purchasing or selling (a) property-ies.
·any other personal information shared with us.
Data protection laws recognize certain categories of personal information as sensitive and therefore requiring greater protection, for example information about your health, ethnicity and religion.
We do not usually collect sensitive data about you unless there is a clear and valid reason for doing so and data protection laws allow us to, for example, we may ask for your citizenship information in order to follow the defined procedure by Greek legislation for selling/purchasing properties in Greece or for issuing a Golden Visa.
Where appropriate, we will make why we are collecting this type of information and what it will be used for clear.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you in the following ways:
Information you give us directly.
We may obtain information about you when you reach our Agency via telephone or email regarding selling/purchasing a property, send a request for a specific property or send a contact/enquiry form via our official website.
Information you give us indirectly.
Your information might be shared with us by third parties, which might include:
·associate website portals through which you request information about a specific property that we are managing or send contact forms requesting our services on selling-managing and purchasing properties.
·subcontractors acting on our behalf who provide us with technical, payment or delivery services, our business partners, advertising networks analytics providers and search information providers.
*When you show interest in any of our services both via telephone and via online request you provide your consent in order to collect your information and have the first contact with you directly. Following that, during the first contact with you, we owe to ask again for your consent in order to contact you anew. In case you have contacted our Agency on behalf of someone else, we owe to ask his or her consent as well during the first contact in order to contact him/her anew.
When you visit this website
We, like many companies, automatically collect the following information:
·technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
·information about your visit to this website, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
When you interact with us on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin we may obtain information about you (for example, when you publicly tag us in a photo or post). The information we receive will depend on the privacy preferences you have set on those types of platforms.
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
·providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
·carrying out our obligations under any contracts/agreements entered into between you and us;
·keeping a record of your relationship with us;
·conducting analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
·seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
·notifying you of changes to our services;
·sending you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about campaigns, new on the market properties and activities and promotions of goods and services
Data protection law requires us to rely on one or more lawful grounds to process your personal information. We consider the following grounds to be relevant:
Where you have provided specific consent to us using your personal information in a certain way, such as to send you email marketing.
Performance of a contract
Where we are entering into a contract with you or performing our obligations under it.
We may use your contact details to provide you with information about the news on the services that RR Group of Companies provide if we think it may be of interest to you.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form used to collect your information.
We’re committed to putting you in control of your data so you’re free to change your marketing preferences (including to tell us that you don’t want to be contacted for marketing purposes) at any time by contacting us by email: [email protected], telephone: 0030 2661023032 and 0030 2661086025.
We will not use your personal information for marketing purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted and will retain your details on a suppression list to help ensure that we do not continue to contact you.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. After the completion of this purpose (i.e. signing of contract/agreement) only some of your personal information is retained as a registry for up to five years. This information may include your name and contact details in case they are needed for any after-sales services provided by RR Group of Companies.
Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
However, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to achieve the other purposes set out in this policy. These third parties may include:
Third parties working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, suppliers, agents, subcontractors and other associated portals/businesses for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. However, when we use these third parties, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the services and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and prevents them from using it for their own direct marketing purposes. Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Under the new General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR) , you have certain rights over the personal information that we hold about you. Here is a summary of the rights that we think apply:
Right of access
You have a right to request access to the personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you, and we will provide you with this unless legal exceptions apply.
If you want to access your information, please send a description of the information you want to see and proof of your identity by post to the address referred below.
Right to have your inaccurate personal information corrected
You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete information we hold about you corrected. The accuracy of your information is important to us so we’re working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that we hold about you. In the meantime, if you change email address, or if you believe any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us via email or post (see below). Alternatively, you can telephone 0030 2661023032 or 0030 2661086025.
Right to restrict use
You have a right to ask us to restrict the processing of some or all of your personal information if there is a disagreement about its accuracy or we’re not lawfully allowed to use it.
Right of erasure (Right to be forgotten)
You may ask us to delete some or all of your personal information and in certain cases, and subject to certain exceptions; we will do so as far as we are required to.
Right for your personal information to be portable
If we are processing your personal information (1) based on your consent, or in order to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and (2) the processing is being done by automated means, you may ask us to provide it to you or another service provider in a machine-readable format.
Right to object
You have the right to object to processing where we using your personal information (1) based on legitimate interests, (2) for direct marketing or (3) for statistical/research purposes.
If you want to exercise any of the above rights, please email us at [email protected] or write to our Sales Support Department, Alykes Potamou 3rd Klm, Paleokastritsa National Road, Corfu Greece, 49100. We may be required to ask for further information and/or evidence of identity. We will endeavour to respond fully to all requests within one month of receipt of your request, however if we are unable to do so we will contact you with reasons for the delay.
Please note that exceptions apply to a number of these rights, and not all rights will be applicable in all circumstances. For more details we recommend you consult the guidance published by the UK’s Information Commissioner’s Office, https://ico.org.uk/ as currently there is not a Greek official website guide for your rights acconding with GDPR.
How we keep your information safe
The information that you provide us via telephone or direct communication by visiting our offices is registered in a CRM system. This system has passwords ensuring that the access will be provided only to our qualified employees, while our Agents have individual passwords providing access only to information that are directly correlated and necessary for particular business relationships (i.e. in the case where an agent needs contact details of a specific property that he/she is managing).
Personal details (your email address etc.) that are transmitted normally over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems as mentioned above.
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
By using our website, our social media pages (such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram), subscribing to our services, you agree that, unless you disabled them within your internet browser, we can place cookies on your device and use that data in accordance with this Policy.
Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this website so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. If we make any significant changes we’ll make this clear on this website.
Review of this Policy
We keep this policy under regular review. This policy was last updated in June 2018.
1. SITE REGISTRATION CONDITIONSAnyone wishing to subscribe to the site’s services is required to declare true, accurate, and complete personal information and provide any kind of information that is requested by site owners in the relevant requests for access to the content services. He also has the obligation to immediately inform the site’s managers about any change in his personal information and to ensure that this information remain accurate, true and complete.
2. SITE SERVICES OPERATIONThe Company retains the right and the user accepts the possibility of interrupting permanently or temporarily the operation of the site with or without warning to the users.
3. LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITY OF THE COMPANY FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICESThe Company makes every effort to provide the site’s users with the most advanced technology services, unobstructed and without interruption. Provides the appropriate means for posting, publishing, registering and using any content. We inform you that all photos, images, videos, and generally all content and information posted on the site are posted by users who retain the full and exclusive responsibility of the content of the information they transfer and upload. The Company states that it does not guarantee to control all the content posted by each user to the services of the site, so it can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, correctness, legality or quality of such content. Each site user understands and accepts that the site is not responsible for any errors or omissions that may occur neither in any content or information nor for any damage that may result from the use of such content and information. The user accepts that he uses the services of the site on his own initiative and undertakes the responsibility of cross – referencing of services and information so that he will not suffer any damage from this use. Company states that for its part it makes every possible effort and takes all available security measures to minimize the chances of being transmitted to the personal computer of the user-visitor “viruses”, as well as to prevent third parties unauthorized by site officers (hackers) to intervene on the site, trying to create problems in its operation making access to it difficult or impossible. If, despite the company’s effort, a malfunction or disruption of the entire content of the site or part of it recorded, as a result of a hacker attack or transmission of a virus on the site’s environment, it is clear that the company is not responsible even in case of negligence or oversight.
4. LIABILITY OF COMPENSATION FOR DAMAGEThe Company retains the right and the user agrees to it, for the company to demand compensation by the user in the event of any legal action (proceedings etc.) as a consequence of the content that the user has uploaded, registered, posted on the site.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FROM ADVERTISINGThe Company has no responsibility if the users of the site communicate with third parties or companies advertised therein and in the event of any kind of commercial agreement between the users and the advertisers on the site.
6. LIABILITY EXCLUSION FOR INFORMATION PROVIDEDAny kind of photo, video, announcement, and generally the content of the site are presented to the individual user as an offer and under no circumstances can it be cοnsidered as an attempt to influence or encourage him to act such as renting or buying a property. It is understood that the company, receiving the information from the users, undertakes to collect them, group them and manage their content to make them more pleasant and friendly to the other users. Under no circumstances, however, can the Company be held responsible or guaranteed for the validity, accuracy, completeness and the availability of all site information. In particular, the company has no responsibility in the event of an error in a registration. Site users and visitors recognize that they use site information and services at their own risk, knowing that they must cross – referencing the fullness of the information that they have before they take any action. Also, the company does not guarantee that all of the site’s content-services do not contain “viruses” or anything that can damage the user’s personal computer. In the event that a visitor-user suffers some damage while browsing the site’s content-services, he is under no circumstances entitled to claim compensation of the damages from the company.
7. ADVERTISING LICENSEThe user who posts or publishes photos, videos, information, pictures, graphics, texts and any other messages allows the company to consent to the posting and publishing on its behalf of advertisements of any kind on the relevant pages.
8. PRODUCT PRICESThe prices published on the site are indicative, they do not in any way constitute an offer for the products to which they refer and the sole aim is to inform the users. They may differ from the values required by the site user. Any purchase of any of the products whose price has been posted or published on the site is subject to the terms and conditions set out in the private agreement between the seller and the buyer, without the intervention of the company or the site.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSAll of the site’s information services are intellectual property of the company, belong exclusively to the company or to third parties and are protected by the copyright laws. Each sign, logo, graphic, image, photo, video, text, is provided to users of the site solely for their personal use and it is not allowed to sell in whole or in part. Reproduction, republication, replication, and generally the commercial exploitation of any part on the site are expressly prohibited. Information-services that are on the site and do not belong to the company are marked with a logo and a trademark of the company or organization to which they belong, whose copyrights are also protected by the copyright law. Any kind of commercial or non-commercial exploitation of the site’s information services (reproduction, copying, republication, announcement, etc.) may occur only in the case of a prior written permission of the company or copyright holder for this purpose. In the absence of prior permission and observation by the beneficiary of any kind of infringement of his intellectual property rights, he may appeal against the offender and claim civil damages for any kind of actual loss and loss of profit in accordance with the intellectual property provisions.
10. LINK PROVISION WITH OTHER INTERNET SITESThe site provides visitors-users of direct access-link-referral to other sites whose content it can not control. Therefore, it is unable to guarantee safe accessibility-browsing and the quality of the services they provide. In the event that a problem / malfunction occurs due to the fault of those who are responsible for the other site, the responsibility lies solely with them and the users have to turn directly to the beneficiaries of the website in order to repair any damage they may have suffered. The company, in addition to access-referral to the other website, does not maintain any connection with these sites and the services or information provided to them, so that the beneficiaries of these web sites take full responsibility for the provision of their services.
13. LIABILITY EXCLUSION FOR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY VENDORSPlease note that the information regarding any property for sale has been provided to the company by the seller in good faith but in any case the accuracy of this information should be checked and verified by the prospective buyer himself before any contract is concluded. Information relating to real estate, including a description of areas, premises and objects, is given in an approximate manner and is intended to provide the prospective buyer with an overview of the property to be sold. For more specific and accurate details about the property to be sold and what includes, it is strongly advised for the buyer to personally check the property and ask for further information and clarification. Our staff, with respect and dedication to the customer, recognises their needs and makes every effort to retrieve the most accurate information from the vendors and pass them to prospective buyers. The real estate agency is not responsible for any inaccurate information received from vendors, or for any changes made to the property by the vendor without informing the company.
Laissez-nous partager avec vous la beauté de la vie Ionienne.....
Avec nous vous allez trouver votre COUP DE COEURE
Lors de mon abonnement j'accepte la politique de confidentialité
Like a local